[Coco] I would like some help please

Barry Nelson Barry.Nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue Jan 26 10:09:32 EST 2016

Error 237 is out of system ram. By the way, not sure is you actually typing “dir /p” but that will not work. I presume you want to send the dir to the printer, the command for that would be “dir >/p”. Also, did you mean driver_mods or drivewire_mods? Anyway, to resolve the system ram issue, try this:

cd /dd/cmds

merge driver_mods printer_mods >my_mods

attr my_mods e pe

load my_mods

See if that will work. That will cause both sets of modules to load into one 8k memory block if they will fit. When you load them separately, echo file loads into its own 8k block, even if they both would fit into one.

>        Richard Hawk rhawk1 at centurylink.net  <mailto:coco%40maltedmedia.com?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BCoco%5D%20I%20would%20like%20some%20help%20please&In-Reply-To=%3C%21%26%21AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAEuZF03xi8VIqo1fO%2BYf5bHCgAAAEAAAAL6CcP3MX6hHnqk1IHbs4vkBAAAAAA%3D%3D%40centurylink.net%3E>
Tue Jan 26 00:45:56 EST 2016