[Coco] SuperPak Cartridge Case Pricing

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Wed Jan 20 11:59:54 EST 2016

the only reason why I signed on was because I took part in a school project where we had to sign on that "thing". The only reason I actually find it useful (gawd, that was hard to say) is because it has helped me reconnect with people I lost track decades ago. Once we reconnect I ask that any further communications be through email outside of fb. I've always believed that fb is a ticking time bomb if you use it for anything personal. Salvador