[Coco] wdir command?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jan 20 11:19:53 EST 2016

Christopher, the 'odd' tmode is now the standard distributed with NitrOS9.
If you haven't tried NitrOS9, you need to. The latest build is the most stable build of OS9 I've ever seen. I use it every day for NitrOS9 software developement, so I run it through the gauntlet every day.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com