[Coco] MAME 0.169 Not booting NitrOS-9 images

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Wed Jan 20 09:49:10 EST 2016

 Oh great, I wonder what those other devs have broken now… :( I guess it's time for me to jump back in and fix stuff again. Can you send me the image you are trying to use? I will try to either fix the Mame code, find a work around, or recommend a different version of Mame/Mess for you to run. Possibly a few of the above. I think the Mame/Mess release schedule is much to aggressive. The other coders put to much priority on including the "next new thing" in their release, and don't spend enough effort fixing bugs and making sure they don't break existing code. Mess version v0.150 (Sep 18 2013) should work reasonably well, if you can try that.