[Coco] MShell Linux and Mac Testers Needed

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jan 20 00:40:09 EST 2016

I'm pretty sure I have MShell working for Linux DW4 servers, but it still needs testing by others. Also, I cannot test this on a Mac.
The problem the previous dw4 cmd that I was using was that it was hitting "hidden" files and they had extra bytes in the descriptor which was throwing my parser off. I reverted to an older dw4 cmd that ignores this and it now works. I'm hoping that the Mac problem was similar and that it works on Mac dw4 servers as well.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com