[Coco] wdir command?

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 19 22:36:48 EST 2016

I don’t remember if Wdir came with it, but Bill is correct in that we received a portion of the Level II upgrade by accident with our TC-9’s (but far from complete). We disassembled (as Bills said) several of the modules (since we were tasked with doing upgrades to the TC9IO driver, which covered the keyboard, joysticks, and sound, and had hooks into the windowing system).

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net