[Coco] wdir command?

Christopher Fox cbfox01 at syr.edu
Tue Jan 19 20:33:39 EST 2016

Didn’t hear from anyone on the list about this. I find that a bit surprising, honestly.

Regardless, I did find references to a “wdir” command written by Kevin Darling, and the description implies it’s similar to or the same as what I’ve got on some of my OS-9 Lvl II disks. Found this info referencing a “GEnie” archive, which seems to have been lost? It would’ve contained the Basic09 source for this command.

If anyone happens to have it, I’d love to have a copy of the source.

Thanks.

Christopher