[Coco] DriveWire on EPROM ?

Jason M oleribus at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 15:50:55 EST 2016

perhaps I'm not using the right terms ... my chip is removable ... the chip
that was in there had a custom image that my company had developed back in
the day ...

a co-worker used his old EPROM writer to put color basic 2 image on a
M27C256B chip, I popped it in the coco and it booted right up ... that was
a 32K rom.