[Coco] MPI Update

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Sun Jan 17 18:50:49 EST 2016

Some good news and some more work to do...

I believe I have solved the issue that plagued the SuperIDE/FD500 tests
at last year's CocoFest.  It's a gounding issue, I believe. I'm not sure
who was testing at CocoFEST, but it would be nice if I could get an
image of the CF card  you were using and some instructions that would
replicate the original problem.

The more work to do is around the SND line. I am testing the 90-CC crt,
and the whine on the SND line is substantial when the 90_CC is
selected.  Can someone test with a real MPI and lt me know if this is an
issue with the cart or with my MPI?  (just booting the cart shows the
issue here).

So, making progress.  THanks to Malcolm for letting me borrow a SIDE to
test with.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com