[Coco] MC10 little e editor

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Jan 17 16:37:52 EST 2016

The OD error would likely indicate that there was not enough data contained
in the data statements, so that the READ Y in Line 50 tried to read beyond
the end of the program.  The difference in the Z values (first column in
the output) between the first and last line printed (by line 50) should be
265 (266 lines printed in all).  How far does it get?

I'm wondering if line 20 should be CLEAR 265,X rather than CLEAR 25,X.

Maybe a working copy of the program can be found in the archives of Rainbow
on Tape/Disk, if you haven't already looked there.

Art