[Coco] Progress on new CoCo Game

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Thu Jan 14 21:09:48 EST 2016

On 01/14/2016 01:12 PM, Brett Gordon wrote:
> https://sites.google.com/site/cocoboot2/home/retrochallenge/demovideosoundeffects
>
> anybody want to help me test?

This looks really cool, Brett.  I've always thought an artillery-style
game would be good for network play over Drivewire. I don't have a lot
of time for playtesting at the moment, but I might be able to try a few
games.  I might also be able to get my 13 year old son to play a round
or 2.  Aside from 'real' work, I'm trying to organize and archive MM/1
programs and info.  I suppose if I blogged about it I could almost call
that a retrochallenge...

JCE