[Coco] Just setup my first MC10

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Thu Jan 14 02:03:27 EST 2016

As part of a recent trade I acquired an MC10 and a 16k ram pak. I set it up for the first time the evening. My daughter typed in the kaleidoscope program in the back of the manual, I made a cassette cable and we save the MC10 program to a mp3 file on her laptop. I then downloaded and ran a space invaders clone that looks very nice. It is a fascinating little computer. I am having some trouble loading some of the wav files I have downloaded though, does anyone have any tips?