[Coco] coco 2 needed

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 23:39:34 EST 2016

The educational model had a factory composite board with video and sound on one
mini-jack, and the T1 version of the 6847 VDG.

Here’s a pic of that part of the motherboard…

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGna3hQdVBycHYzdEk <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGna3hQdVBycHYzdEk>>

It’s what I modeled my CoCo2 Composite boards on ofter reverse engineering the circuit.

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnMmFVNFFtVmI0enc <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnMmFVNFFtVmI0enc>>

- Ed