[Coco] rom swap with eprom?

Steve C. towmater at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 09:24:15 EST 2016

In the morning light, I can now see the ghost of 12 cartridge pins that
have rubbed into either side of the 28-pin board through multiple uses. The
12v idea makes sense, didn't Tandy later remove that pin?

So I'd want to tie the extra address pins low, to make the cartridge match
the eprom burner's start location. (I hope.)

Many thanks for the pointers.