[Coco] Formatting L.R. Tech Hard Drive in OS9 Level II

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Mon Jan 11 23:15:27 EST 2016

I haven't managed to get Nitros9 onto real disks yet. I tried using DriveWire 3 Server on my Mac and WIRED (which I've successfully used before) to transfer disk images to my CoCo 3's floppy drive, but this results in disks that won't boot and aren't readable under OS9 Level II. Is DW3+WIRED just for DECB disks? I know I've used it before successfully, but I don't recall whether I used it for OS9/Nitros9 disks.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/