[Coco] CoCo Supercomputer Idea

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Jan 11 18:43:52 EST 2016

Hi James,
I found the section of the article you spoke about in your email on pages 16-17 going by the Acrobat Reader page numbers.  It is an excellent idea for the CoCo Cluster Project to consider.  This is the kind of input for this project I like to get.  Thanks a bunch everyone who have so far responded.  I really appreciate it.  I'm slowly reading the whole article.  It's so far a very interesting read.  Take care my friends.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com