[Coco] Formatting L.R. Tech Hard Drive in OS9 Level II

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Mon Jan 11 03:35:43 EST 2016

> On Jan 11, 2016, at 00:14, Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
> BTW... this fix will NOT put it on any disk. It will just build it in the coco3 and coco3_6309 modules folders. To put it on disk or use it in a boot (in the repo), you have to edit several more makefiles and rules.make to name it, ID it, and add it to the modules, the boot kits, and the nitros9 dir LOL

I must have also changed something else and then promptly forgot about it, because the .dr and .dd files showed up in the .dsk that I built. :)

It's bedtime for me now, but next time I work on this I'll make some real Nitros9 disks and start experimenting with them. Thanks for your help!

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/