[Coco] Formatting L.R. Tech Hard Drive in OS9 Level II

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Mon Jan 11 02:55:38 EST 2016

> On Jan 10, 2016, at 23:46, Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
> Mark, from looking at the sources, I wouldn't bother building the repo for the lrtech driver. The flag for kenton/lrtech only changes the name of the driver. It doesn't change any code within. It's the same as the tc3 driver.

Ok, so I should be able to just start with the pre-built disk images, then, if I understand correctly.

> After booting from floppy, you must set these descriptors to match the drives. You'll have to read the docs on cloud9 to see how to set them.

I'll go look for those docs. I think I actually managed to build disk images including the llktlr.dr and so forth, but I don't know how to work with .dr and .dd things yet. Off to the library!

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/