[Coco] Latest Release of the VCC Color Computer 3 Emulator

Christopher Fox cbfox01 at syr.edu
Sun Jan 10 14:38:14 EST 2016

Trying to resize the VCC window (from the 2nd app+image you provided, the 512K coco 3), results in corruption of the window contents on my Mac Pro 2013 with OS X 10.11.2.

Screenshot here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1o7CPcTqn94Y0EwYU1mX0NWak0

Window resizing works OK on my early 2015 MacBook Pro 13” running OS X 10.11.2.

Christopher