[Coco] Latest Release of the VCC Color Computer 3 Emulator

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sat Jan 9 23:49:34 EST 2016

I know someone already answered this, but I can add more information and options. This is actually a Macintosh question and not really a VCC question, but you can deal with this in two ways:
On a Macbook Pro, Wine maps the home key to function + left arrow, and the end key to function + right arrow. This is useful to know for many programs, VCC included.
In the VCC configuration, you can set the keyboard to (Compact) OS-9, this will map the clear key to tab, and the escape/break key to the `/~ key.

PC Delete is Fn Delete

End is Fn →

Home is Fn ←

Page Up is Fn ↑

Page Down is Fn ↓

They used to label these on older MacBooks/PowerBooks.