[Coco] CoCo Supercomputer Idea

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Jan 9 20:21:25 EST 2016

Hi Barry,
I certainly understand that.  That's why it's so important to keep your CoCo running cool.  Excess heat will of course damage electronic circuits.
As too not running NitrOS-9 often,  I know a lot of people don't always run NitrOS-9 and some never do.  For these users, maybe something can be done to include them into the experiment as well.  I hope so.  I'd like to see everyone who wants to ultimately participate will be able to do so.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com