[Coco] 4MB Mult-ROM Flash Pak (Stage 1)

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 15:19:31 EST 2016

http://www.mediafire.com/view/fkrpw541rg6e89d/29F033C%20to%20GQ-4X%20adapter
.JPG

Stage one has been completed on this.  The little PCB I made will take the
TSOP40 chip and allow me plug it into a GQ-4X for (re)programming.  Next, I
will order the adapter that will take this to a TL866 and order a batch of
the actual Multi-ROM pak boards for testing.  Due to the extra circuitry the
PCB for these Multi-ROM paks had to be slightly enlarged.  I also did away
with the old jumper control.  I can't see anyone wanting to use jumpers to
select from hundreds of different games and programs.  It will be controlled
by the remote-controller only.

- Chad H

http://sites.google.com/site/cbhlab101/