[Coco] Latest Release of the VCC Color Computer 3 Emulator

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 07:24:59 EST 2016

Frank, it should run fine on 8 & 10. It is being built in VS 2015, so it's compatible with new systems. We've had some people run into "permissions" problems with the VCC writing to the "vcc.ini" file which is located in the VCC program folder. We're trying to work out the best place for this to be without permission problems. We're also working on the best place for the system ROMs and things like that. The whole thing was originally geared for Win95/XP, so we're having to go through every module and figure out what things may clash with newer Windows methods. It's keeping my programmers busy :-)

I find I have no problems if I just set the shortcut to "Run as Administrator"

This is just getting started, so there's still a lot of kinks to iron out... but we're getting there :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com