[Coco] Latest Release of the VCC Color Computer 3 Emulator

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Jan 7 20:35:18 EST 2016

I have just posted a new release of VCC. This release resolves the isuues with WinXP compatability and the bug causing the Keyboard mode to remain in OS9 no matter what the settings were.
A few other long standing bugs have also been taken care of as well. Since I now actually have a programming team working on VCC, we're expecting good things to happen soon as many things are being worked on :-)

The new release also includes an enhanced version of Joseph's "Welcome To VCC" user's manual in PDF format.

You can download the zip containing the VCC installer here:

 https://github.com/VCCE/VCC/releases

Enjoy!

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia