[Coco] OS9 68K, MM/1 software and questions

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Wed Jan 6 20:25:41 EST 2016

On 01/06/2016 02:30 PM, Zippster wrote:
> Just briefly looking at the protocols it looks like a pretty simple conversion.
>
> - Ed

I'm wondering if it can be done in software with a new keyboard driver.
I believe the physical interface is just one of the UARTs built into the
main board.  I don't remember if it's the one in the 68070 itself or the
68901.  But without looking into it too deeply, it would appear that
re-writing the keyboard driver would be sufficient to work with AT-type
scancodes.  Or am I missing something?

JCE