[Coco] OS-9/68K raw disk access syntax

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 19:02:36 EST 2016

Off the top of my head, I used BASIC to read the disks something like this:

open #inpath, "/d0@", READ
open # outpath, "diskimage.dsk", WRITE

You need to either get the disk size from LSN0, or just hardcopy it in
from the dmode output, then just read the sectors from 0 to maxsector-1

It worked for me... YMMV

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia