[Coco] Coco related photos page now up

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 16:04:55 EST 2016

It's nice to finally get to put faces to these names that I have gotten so
familiar with. While I was never able to attend a Chicago Rainbowfest, I
did read the Rainbow every chance I got, so I was already familiar with all
those businesses. I never knew that Burke and Burke was Chris and his wife.
I always thought it was probably him and a brother.

That was a very nice setup you had there, Curtis. It would have been great
to be involved in the original L3 and later NOS-9 project with you and
Bill, but even then I had no real experience to add. In 1989 I had just
gotten my CoCo3 and was delving further into Basic09. It was in 91 that I
began writing Basic09 I-Code De-Compiler (that is the actual spelling I
used for the title).

Thanks for the memories. :)

Wayne