[Coco] FORTH for OS-9

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Feb 29 00:26:39 EST 2016

Hi Guys,
I am very interested in Forth.  I've ordered a book recommended by Neal called Forth - A Text and Reference (Prentice-Hall Software Series) (Paperback) by Mahlon G. Kelly.  Here's the link on Amazon.
< http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0133263312/ref=sr_1_1_twi_pap_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1456493147&sr=8-1&keywords=kelly+and+spies+forth>
I'm looking forward to totally rewiring the programming portion of my brain so I can digest the Forth way of programming.  :)  Let's have some fun  after a serious learning curve of course!  :)

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com