[Coco] dsave

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sun Feb 28 13:01:00 EST 2016

The dsave command doesn't actually copy the files itself, instead it creates a script or batch of commands which will accomplish the copy. If you list the dsave.out file you will see what I mean. Often if you want to copy the files immediately, you would want to do something like this:

cd /x0
dsave -r /dd/test ! shell -p

Or since you have already created a dsave.out file, try this:

cd /x0
attr dsave.out e pe
/x0/dsave.out