[Coco] Mess is a mess.... again....

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Feb 28 01:14:33 EST 2016

Christopher, hopefully we'll soon have Mac & linux versions of VCC. We're working on it, just slow going.
The only person I know that's active on the Coco part of Mess is Erik Gravilluk and he hates OS9 so much, it wouldn't suprize me that he intentionally crippled OS9 compatibility in Mess.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com