[Coco] Affectionate nicknames for Radio Shack

David Gettle david17361 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 13:46:52 EST 2016

There were several so I'll list them:

Radio Hack (with RS co-workers) I worked at 16 different stores in my 15
years with Radio Shack, and was the manager of one store twice, at one
point I was a key holder at 5 of them at the same time. I warned the Board
of directors about the recent bankruptcy 20 years ago and told them when it
would happen, and what to do to avoid it, but of course they didn't listen,
they sold off the manufacturing side of the company anyway. - Idiots! I had
it right. nearly to the day.

Ripoff shack (Dad)
Rad Shack (friends)
R.S. used most often