[Coco] DriveWire

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 19:11:41 EST 2016

Not MESS.  It scales vsync with cpu clock :(  luckily, network overhead
actually helps here, so my becker drivers use the interrupt.  ; confirmed
with Gary Becker this week that the CoCoFPga keeps vsync at 60hz.  HDBDOS
now includes becker timeouts..but its an assembler option, as some DW
server installations where not able to work, even with a 2 second timeout!

Brett M Gordon