[Coco] DriveWire

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 11:24:40 EST 2016

There have been discussions about making the protocol "more robust" in the
past, but reality is that modern serial connections are impressively
reliable.  In fact we've talked about removing what few crc checks there
are, because in practice if you actually get the correct number of bytes
for a disk sector, you got the correct bytes for that sector.