[Coco] NitrOS9 L1 (6809) + SDC - DRIVE OFF issues...

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Thu Feb 18 12:40:47 EST 2016

Suggestion, boot NitrOS9 with the SDC driver, and use that OS to perform your copying. Also please be aware that stock OS9 level 1 or level 2 does NOT like a directory or a file to start with a number, so it considers /d0/nitros9/6809l2 or /d0/nitros9/6809l1 to be invalid folders. NitrOS9 handles this fine, however.