[Coco] Virtual disk file formats

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Thu Feb 18 10:45:23 EST 2016

Thanks Dave and Bill,

Aside from wanting to learn more about these formats, I am curious as to ho people create these and then put them on Websites so that others can download them and mount them on VCC (or other). For example, a few months ago I downloaded an image recommended by some one here with NitrOS9. I mounted it on VCC as a hard drive. Now when I start VCC I get a menu that allows me to either drop into BASIC or load NitrOS9. That is what started to make me wonder how these images are created (and how it auto run when VCC starts, but that is another topic)-
I further wanted to know how I could create these images with my own BASIC programs that I can load and run within VCC and further on, with DW4, especially if I do not have any CoCo hardware that I can "rip" to create the images. Thanks again to both! Salvador