[Coco] OS-9 C Compiler

Theodore (Alex) Evans alxevans at concentric.net
Tue Feb 16 20:52:34 EST 2016

On 02/16/2016 09:51 AM, Barry Nelson wrote:
> I don't know if it's the latest/greatest, but I have a C compiler on the
> hard disk images I have posted.  It works reasonably well. There is a disk
> image for MESS/VCC and a disk image for the CoCo SDC. I have not done a
> DriveWire image yet. The site http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/ has the
> VCC/MESS image. The CoCo SDC image is available from the links below:

There is a pretty impressive collection of OS-9 software on that image.
  It looks like you C Compiler probably only has some minor parches.
You also have two additional C libraries which I presume are the two
Krieder libraries.  It is at least a start, thanks.

> I have just the C compiler a floppy image also somewhere and can try to find
> that as well, if needed.

I have originals of the two floppies that OS-9 C was distributed on and
a 3.5" 720k floppy with the original stuff put on one disk.