[Coco] format memory (was) Gotek floppy emulator

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 15:43:10 EST 2016

If memory serves me correct Tormond.  Format uses the user space for the 11120 bytes for the Track being formatted.  Format uses this memory as the Track definition (including pre and post track stuff) this data is written to the physical track on the drive.  It is not just the sector itself.  The only thing that should come out of the system space for memory is the path and device table entries.

Bill Nobel