[Coco] HDBDOS for the SDC (was OS-9 C Compiler)

Barry Nelson Barry.Nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue Feb 16 14:07:26 EST 2016

I did not do any patches myself. I forget who sent me the HDBDOS patched for
SDC but it seems to function correctly, as long as you flash/burn it
properly. I did have a bug in the flashing software that is on the disk I
posted that was not flashing the last 256 bytes of the rom, but that was in
the basic program flash.bas. The only bytes I change are the disk offset at
$D938, $D939, and $D93A. The program flashoff.bas does that before flashing
the rom. What is this init error you are referring to? What misbehavior did
it cause. I don't think I even have source for this rom, but I'll check, and
I'll search my email to find out who sent it to me.

>        Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
<mailto:coco%40maltedmedia.com?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BCoco%5D%20OS-9%20C%20Compi
ler&In-Reply-To=%3CCAK2%3Ds2ovSscdenmzN-4ztCsrdxgJGh0fcQD4n7rh2M8uaOOuhg%40m
ail.gmail.com%3E>
Tue Feb 16 13:44:25 EST 2016

>         Hey Barry, you might want to send you patches in to Tormod on the

>         HDBDOS stuff.  I know he was interested in my work on the same,
but I