[Coco] OS-9 C Compiler

Theodore (Alex) Evans alxevans at concentric.net
Tue Feb 16 11:26:32 EST 2016

On 02/15/2016 11:53 PM, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
> I put all the "C" Compiler parts together using instructions from Willard back in 2011.
>
> http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=529#p529

Thanks, I was largely wondering if there were any changes.  I will talk
to Willard personally about it.

> Lots of planned work on the documentation was never done including the second ".dsk".
>
> I am not sure what is stale in that thread, at least one of Willards links does not work.
>
> Someone promised to make available the source for ANSIFront last year but I have not seen it yet.

Is the current version 0.12?

> There is at least one different "C" Compiler set of programs, I expected a post today about that set.

The only other I am familiar with people using at all is cross compiling
with gcc6809, and the last time I fiddled with that it wasn't worth the
effort and only produced non-pic code which wasn't suitable for use in OS-9.