[Coco] DriveWire problem

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 20:15:16 EST 2016

On Sun, 14 Feb 2016, Camillus wrote:

> Are you running DW server on windows?
> Then run it as administrator, so that you have full rights to do I/O.
> Maybe it does not work but will not harm in trying either....

Hi, Camillus.

I'm running it under Linux on a little Seagate appliance (ARM CPU). File
permissions are not the issue, since all mounted images were readable and
writable by user, group and other (aka anyone).

Starting to wonder if the JVM on that little system is broken.  And, I'd
really like to know what that "timeout" message means.  What is timing
out, exactly?  Is the wire protocol, local drive, other?

Maybe Aaron will see this thread and chime in.