[Coco] Reading keyboard input without basic

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Wed Feb 10 13:44:45 EST 2016

I agree.  It would just be good practice to do so even if for just the
CoCo because it is possible that someone out there has some sort of
custom ROM.  But as long as they've followed the rules for the vectors
to the ROM routines then the code will always work as JSR [$A000]  while
it may not work on a custom ROM with the direct JSR.

Dave