[Coco] Coco 3 Memory Map Questions

Camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 08:47:45 EST 2016

OK Dave,

The coco sees  the rom  contents with address bit 15 low
while outside    the same contents with address bit 15 High

effectively a 32k shift
correct?

               msb            lsb
64 K binair =   10000000000000000
32 K binair =    1000000000000000
BFFF binair =    1011111111111111
3FFF binair =    0011111111111111
ROM/EPROM
addres I/O Range AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                 1111110000000000
                 5432109876543210

   So what is that mean then for programming the Eprom?
cb