[Coco] Coco 3 Memory Map Questions

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Mon Feb 8 20:00:32 EST 2016

On 2/8/2016 4:44 PM, Dave Philipsen wrote:
> So I suppose to find out you could write a little m/l program and
> probe pins 7, 10, 11, and 12 with a 'scope.  Or maybe someone out
> there has already done this....
I would be curious as well, as it is implied that the $ff1x and $ff3x
are not immediately useful (the $ff0x and $ff2x decoding is incomplete
on board the Coco3, so they also are active for $ff1x and $ff3x, as the
memory maps note)

I'd also be interested in the RAM and ???, though I assume one of these
is the "nothing selected" option, since the '138 is always on (well,
SLENB can disable it, but GIME cnanot assert SLENB)

I can say there would be some value in someone who could combine GIME,
GIME2, LOMONT, Service Manual, Sock's GIME registers, etc. into a single
locaiton with a common layout.  As someone trying to get familiar with
the platform, it is difficult to sort through the various resources to
get to consistent and accurate data.  I see now where Darren picked up
his list from (it's listed on 2 lines on GIME.txt),

Jim