[Coco] need help on how to copy a directory

Richard Hawk rhawk1 at centurylink.net
Sat Feb 6 02:46:32 EST 2016

I have the newspaper in vcc drive 0

I am trying to copy it to my /dd/apps folder

At the shell I tried all the copy commands, but I am trying to copy the
whole disk one directory and all of its sub directory's to a directory I
made on /dd/apps/newspaper

I tried copy -w /d0/newspaper /dd/apps/newspaper

I tried copy -w *.* /dd/apps/newspaper

I could create all the directory I guess and copy them all over to their
correct directory's but I thought there was an easier way

Thanks again and yes I been reading the manuals on line

\