[Coco] OS9 68K, MM/1 software and questions

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Fri Feb 5 22:34:18 EST 2016

On 12/30/2015 10:00 PM, Mark McDougall wrote:
> On 31/12/2015 2:11 PM, Joel Ewy wrote:
>
>> Just found my original GR2K disks.  They take up 4 1.44M floppies.
>
> Oh wow, that's a lot of code/data just for a Lode Runner clone.

I'm just finishing up backing up GR2K.  I ran into some likely bad
sectors on the last disk of the original set, but I raised the 'trys'
from 7 to 28 in the /d1 device descriptor, and appear to have retrieved
everything successfully.

Most of the data is soundtracks for the 30 levels of the game.

JCE