[Coco] MShell Update

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 12:17:28 EST 2016

Stephen, you should be able to use the updater (as long as your DW4 server is connected to the internet). I'm pretty sure the last version you got to test, the updater was OK. I wasn't using the updater for the test disks as I didn't want others to end up with one of the bad runs, so I wasn't updating the FTP.

It would be a good test to know the updater works on the CocoFPGA :-)

 Thanks for all the tests, it was a BIG help :-)

With this version, MShell users will want to use the updater at least once a week to see if there's a new version. I have some changes coming that will make the interface a little easier. That is, if I can work in the new code without breaking it again :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com