[Coco] Latest Release of the VCC Color Computer 3 Emulator

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Thu Feb 4 15:01:04 EST 2016

I understand that it takes time to develop software for an 'antique' system. But you gotta realize, we Cocoists are nothing if not patient. We've been babying our Cocos since Tandy abandoned them in '86.

Some of us have to take 'time-outs' from our interests from time to time (for various reasons), but things happen while we are away, and we seem impatient while we try to catch up and gain understanding. I guess I'm one of the worst. I apologize if I seem to be 'hurrying' anyone-actually I'm not.

I'm doing my best to abandon Micro$oft and switch over to Mac, but having problems finding the software to replace what I use on my PC. I haven't grasped the concept of the Mac way of doing things yet, so I sometimes don't know where to look for "stuff" (data directories and such)

I do, however, applaud you and the other developers for your hard work and diligence.