[Coco] Computer Assisted translation of programs form 6502 to 6809

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Wed Feb 3 19:30:39 EST 2016

Wow! It's a shame you don't have it anymore.  I will have to say,
though, I haven't had the need to personally disassemble anything
lately.  But having a 6809 disassembler back in the early 80s enabled me
to land a corporate job for a company that desperately needed changes to
6809 code for which the original designer was unwilling to make the
changes for them.

Dave

On 2/3/2016 6:16 PM, Barry Nelson wrote:
> Actually, it did add some comments, mostly for known hardware port address and BASIC subroutine addresses like this:
>         STA   $FF7F  Multi-pak slot select
> Stuff like that. It only disassembled 6809 code though, not 6502, and it assumed the code was running on CoCo hardware.
>
>> Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
>> Wed Feb 3 18:45:17 EST 2016
>>
>> That would be very cool, Barry. I hope you find it sometime. Maybe if
>> you get a chance you can improve upon it and create a disassembler that
>> creates comments! :-)
>>
>> Dave

---