[Coco] Utility of large MPI

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Wed Feb 3 15:14:12 EST 2016

I had a hacked up single card that had 4 ports on it and ran it all the time back in the day.

The ones I am working with now are 2M baud, eight on a chip with DMA. I haven't pushed them that hard yet. My target is not 8 channels either.

I have to get my RocketPort card out to really force the data to/from it.

Regards,

Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com