[Coco] Computer Assisted translation of programs form 6502 to 6809

Neal Crook foofoobedoo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 15:09:57 EST 2016

there is a limit to what you can do from simple disassembly. To do a good
job you need to exercise the program in a test rig until it reveals all of
its secrets. When Digital was trying to push Alpha into the x86-dominated
world they did a lot of work on binary translation. Here's an interesting
paper about the tool they developed:

www.hpl.hp.com/hpjournal/dtj/vol9num1/vol9num1art1.pdf

Neal. (Ex-DECcie)